Watch this video to know how to make this Mixed Seafood Aglio Olio with White Wine Sauce using Bosch appliances.
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
Difficulty Level: Medium
Ingredients for Pasta-
- 500g pasta of choice to be cooked in water with a dash of salt. -
- Cook pasta according to the recommended time on the pack.
- 50ml cooking Oil
- 300g de-shelled Prawns
- 300g sliced and cleaned squid
- 1 tbl soften unsalted butter
- 200ml dry white wine
- 40g fresh white button mushrooms
- 20g red chilli - sliced thinly and deseeded
- 20g green chilli - sliced thinly and deseeded
- 60g chopped garlic
- 1 tbl chopped Italian Parsley
- Salt, to taste
- White pepper powder, to taste
Ingredients for Garnishing-
- 10g Sea Salt Crystal
- 10g Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 30ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Method of Preparation:
1. Boil pasta in a pot of salted water, according to the recommended timing on the pasta packet. Ensure pasta is fully submerged in the water during the boiling process.
2. In a heated medium pot, add oil to sliced mushrooms and prawns.
3. Increase the heat, then add garlic and squid.
4. Pour wine to deglaze pan, then lower the heat.
5. Add in cut chilli and drained pasta into the pot.
6. Add in butter, salt, pepper and parsley.
7. Stir evenly and season with salt and pepper to taste.
8. Split the pasta into dishes. Season with some rock salt, fresh ground pepper and extra virgin olive oil before serving.
For more recipes visit: http://www.bosch-home.com/in/living-with-bosch.html